• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GuessWhoPwndYou`s Application for whitelist

• In-game name:GuessWhoPwndYou
  • Location and Age: USA,Texas, 15 as of may 25th (this year)
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None that im aware of
  • Referral(s): I was not reffered to this server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): I have used three of the vote links
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) No i have not.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I found it while doing a web search for an RPG minecraft server
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? I agree to them but i have not read them.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCG15
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have taken the time to apply, if i find yuo server appleaing i will spend an considerable quantity of time on it, I can build and survive rather well( i believe so, youll be the real judges of that wont you?) If at all possible i would like to help from a staff POV although i imagine this will come nowhere near enough proof for myself to be trusted with that level of power, however if you were to decide to allocate to me power keep in mind i stll wish to play so anything that removes my right to do so i would not at all like to be. So, Please Whitelist me :)

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
  • In-game name:GuessWhoPwndYou
  • Location and Age: USA,Texas, 15 as of may 25th (this year)
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): None that im aware of
  • Referral(s): I was not reffered to this server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): I have used three of the vote links
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) No i have not.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I found it while doing a web search for an RPG minecraft server
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? I agree to them but i have not read them.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCG15
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I have taken the time to apply, if i find yuo server appleaing i will spend an considerable quantity of time on it, I can build and survive rather well( i believe so, youll be the real judges of that wont you?) If at all possible i would like to help from a staff POV although i imagine this will come nowhere near enough proof for myself to be trusted with that level of power, however if you were to decide to allocate to me power keep in mind i stll wish to play so anything that removes my right to do so i would not at all like to be. So, Please Whitelist me :)
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368399306,1368387341][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted! Welcome to herocraft.