• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gigabitten's application

Gigabitten

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gigabitten
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, 22 sorry I am one of those people that don't keep track of their age very well.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was once banned on I think cheesecraft,net was the ip it was a false accusation I could not find out how to contact someone to fix it. It was for griefing, My house had touched another persons house, which I fixed but it was still reported.
  4. Referral(s): I am sorry I do not have any referals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled RPG minecraft servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love this kind of server and am excited to try it out. I love pvp and am very good at it, I spend most of my time playing MineZ, Hunger Games, and Smash, these are all pvp games that I am good at. I hope to get on this server so I have something to do other that those, I play minescape sometimes which is a server very like this.
  9. Special key: HCG10
  10. Additional Info: Please do not think my age is a lie, I do not have my own Minecraft account so I use my room mate's. I play terraria and many a first person shooter on the computer. I also play garry's mod. I am sorry I do not have any screen shots I do not play on many build servers and if i do my friends are the ones that take screenshots.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gigabitten
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, 21
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I was once banned on I think cheesecraft,net was the ip it was a false accusation I could not find out how to contact someone to fix it.
  4. Referral(s): I am sorry I do not have any referals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled RPG minecraft servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love this kind of server and am excited to try it out. I love pvp and am very good at it, I spend most of my time playing MineZ, Hunger Games, and Smash, these are all pvp games that I am good at. I hope to get on this server so I have something to do other that those, I play minescape sometimes which is a server very like this.
  9. Special key: HCG10
  10. Additional Info: Please do not think my age is a lie, I do not have my own Minecraft account so I use my room mate's. I play terraria and many a first person shooter on the computer. I also play garry's mod. I am sorry I do not have any screen shots I do not play on many build servers and if i do my friends are the ones that take screenshots.
Reviewing