• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fire Creepers vs. Tree Creepers: A Documentation

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just wanted to post this here in hopes of documenting the exploits (the conventional meaning) and battles between the TC and the FC. Videos, screenies, notes about big battles, etc, can be posted here.

This is NOT a place to troll/wave around your you-know-whats, please keep everything factual, because I think it'd be neat to have a solid documentation of the brawls between two of the biggest forces on the server. Also put this forum section to use.

I'll start by tagging pandaman7, c12095, @Rest of Freepers, @Rest of Treepers.

Try to keep this factual and chronological!

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Yesterday, there was another battle in the under-city of Mineris. TC prevailed again, and I will be posting a new video soon. Thank you Mineris and the others who joined them. It is much more fun to actually fight instead of hiding behind walls. We'll see you again soon.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol PCmonkey, watch the video. Everyone in Mineris/LO/ROV/and whatever rag tag group showed up died over and over and over. I died once, that doesn't mean we lost. We still had people inside fighting, that's how we got back in. But, if you have to point out I died to make it appear that ROV dominated TC I'll post another video shortly.[DOUBLEPOST=1351706261,1351706214][/DOUBLEPOST]New Video!
I was joking o_o

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
All for good fun pvp :) Its rather enjoyable having a war going on, makes the server a more enjoyable place

It is a war btw, this has been going on since the days of the OG TC xD

wish I could have been there :(

macura

Diamond
Joka10
Are you saying that you cannot film? Also i'm sure that if things got really outrageous we could have someone/ a group of people to keep a tally or something.

A

alexhoff1

Heres a video from yesterday from inside Mineris's Undercity. I'll update this post with more videos to come.

All I have to say is fml.
first video - hj piggifies my target and icebolt hits the pig.
Seoncd video - (if this is the fight) I was running at 2 hearts when the video started.

I feel bad that i didnt get a pentakill )';

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Guys, cut the shit. There is no reason why anyone, TC or Freeper should be posting such stupid things on this thread. Grow up and knock it off, everyone, I shouldn't log on in the morning to see this garbage. Danda would you mind cleaning up this crap.

Let me do it! Oh wait I cannot delete posts here =P

Discourage?