• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fable50's Application

fable50

Gold
In Game Name: My in game name is fable50 (HCf7).

Location & time: Living in Oregon, United States born at June third the year at the time is 1997.

Previous Bans:I was banned from Heroes of Galderon. My appeal that got accepted (not due to my ability) is here. The argument was pretty much about using an in-game teleportation system (carts) to get away. It happens to be considered combat logging. Another server banned me for combat logging (forgotten the name sorry).

Referrals to this server/How I found this server: Their was no referrals to this server instead I found it because I was interested in Heroes of Galderon's Herocraft plugin that I heard you guys made.

Reason you should be accepted: Why I should be allowed to be white-listed is that I have been on other MC servers with mcmmo-plugin (MassiveCraft & Crimson Ingot) or Herocraft-plugin (Heroes of Galderon). Hopefully I can use my experiences to help players improve & to study how servers deal with their virtual economy.

Additional Info about myself: I have played the following mods(packs): Hack/Mine, Thaumcraft 3, Yogbox, & plain old Millenaire (part of yogbox). I usually play RPGames examples are Skyrim, Dead Island, Hands of War 2 (flash), Chronicles of the dead (flash), Bubble tanks arena (flash).

I always say the defining trait about myself is forethought (different from intelligence). An example would be for one realize there is always a bigger fish therefore they would prepare to take it down.

Currently I am taking: next year Computer Science 5-6, Government/Economics class, & Pre-calculus. Planning on creating a program to list the value's of items & how it is affected by the servers plugin created uses (example lapis would be valuable if it could make holy water).

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name: My in game name is fable50 (HCf7).

Location & time: Living in Oregon, United States born at June third the year at the time is 1997.

Previous Bans:I was banned from Heroes of Galderon. My appeal that got accepted (not due to my ability) is here. The argument was pretty much about using an in-game teleportation system (carts) to get away. It happens to be considered combat logging. Another server banned me for combat logging (forgotten the name sorry).

Referrals to this server/How I found this server: Their was no referrals to this server instead I found it because I was interested in Heroes of Galderon's Herocraft plugin that I heard you guys made.

Reason you should be accepted: Why I should be allowed to be white-listed is that I have been on other MC servers with mcmmo-plugin (MassiveCraft & Crimson Ingot) or Herocraft-plugin (Heroes of Galderon). Hopefully I can use my experiences to help players improve & to study how servers deal with their virtual economy.

Additional Info about myself: I have played the following mods(packs): Hack/Mine, Thaumcraft 3, Yogbox, & plain old Millenaire (part of yogbox). I usually play RPGames examples are Skyrim, Dead Island, Hands of War 2 (flash), Chronicles of the dead (flash), Bubble tanks arena (flash).

I always say the defining trait about myself is forethought (different from intelligence). An example would be for one realize there is always a bigger fish therefore they would prepare to take it down.

Currently I am taking: next year Computer Science 5-6, Government/Economics class, & Pre-calculus. Planning on creating a program to list the value's of items & how it is affected by the servers plugin created uses (example lapis would be valuable if it could make holy water).

Reviewing

Accepted