• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eric7398's Application

Eric7398

Dirt
  1. :) Minecraft In-game name: Eric7398
  2. :) Location & Age: Hawaii, 14
  3. :) Previous Bans from other Servers: I was banned from Shadowraze a few months ago because of an mistaken grief on my own town and it was not taken care of in time.
  4. :) Referral(s): None
  5. :) How did you hear about Herocraft?: One of my friends told me to join it and it did indeed seemed interesting and fun.
  6. :) Have you voted for Herocraft: No, not yet. I really want to get to know a server before I vote for them also to get to know everyone right now.
  7. :) Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do
  8. :) Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted it on to this server because I am a very helpful person on servers also I try to have the most fun with other players that is with me which we team up and enjoy the fun as much as possible.
  9. :) Special key: HCE8
  10. :) Additional Info: I normally have great builds on servers that stand out and I also would love to donate to the servers that I love which this server so far have been showing me all about it. Also I am really chill and always read the rules clearly.
[DOUBLEPOST=1350528292][/DOUBLEPOST]Nothing? :/

Eric7398

Dirt
So for my ban of Griefing, me and my friend claymil we were bored and as the mayor of the town I said that lets try to burn down my house "Fire is disabled on Shadowraze" so we went a bit too insane and burned the things around it and then I had to go so he called over his friend to check it out which then his friend told a mod about this place and with "Hawk eye" I was banned for griefing. I wasn't able to be unbanned because the person who was with me "Claymil" never showed up and he seemed like he wanted me banned so he can rule the town and I wasn't able to contact him at all and after 2 months I am perm banned. I hope that was enough to explain it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
AS long as you understand we do not taking griefing lightly. You are not to do the same sort of action here on the server as you would be banned as well.

Remember to read over the rules, and welcome to Herocraft