• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EagleEye2113's application

EagleEye2113

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: EagleEye2113
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, not due to griefing but due to complaining when an Admin destroyed my city when he was bored. My apologies, but I cannot remember the IP as it was years ago.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Fan of any type of RPG related plugin, a little looking around on the minecraft forums let me to the thread about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for a server with RPG elements that are implemented right for a long time, I have been on a couple but they always seem to die. The fact that this one has lasted so long has made me interested, as I want a server I can stay on for a while.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE12
  10. Additional Info: Tell you about me? I play a lot of different video games, and I have a tendency to get absorbed in a game and addicted for the period of around a couple months, then move onto the next one. Although some games i'll always come back to. Current gaming obsessions include Minecraft, League of Legends, Natural Selection 2, and Dark Souls: Prepare to die.
  11. I'm a music fan, having it playing almost constantly when i'm gaming except for if the game is a story driven one with dialogue. My personal preference on music tends to lean towards classic rock, or whatever funny song I happen to have heard recently.
  12. I'm also a cancer survivor, although that was a long time ago when I was eight months old. Stage-4 neuroblastoma, in my spine, abdomen, aorta, and completely covering my left lungs. Despite getting it all through an emergency surgery, i still have some complications.
  13. I have a small group of friends who all game together. We tend to follow each other around no matter what the game is. So when they find out I joined this server (If I get accepted) then i'm sure you'll have around four new applications instantly.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: EagleEye2113
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, not due to griefing but due to complaining when an Admin destroyed my city when he was bored. My apologies, but I cannot remember the IP as it was years ago.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Fan of any type of RPG related plugin, a little looking around on the minecraft forums let me to the thread about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for a server with RPG elements that are implemented right for a long time, I have been on a couple but they always seem to die. The fact that this one has lasted so long has made me interested, as I want a server I can stay on for a while.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE12
  10. Additional Info: Tell you about me? I play a lot of different video games, and I have a tendency to get absorbed in a game and addicted for the period of around a couple months, then move onto the next one. Although some games i'll always come back to. Current gaming obsessions include Minecraft, League of Legends, Natural Selection 2, and Dark Souls: Prepare to die.
  11. I'm a music fan, having it playing almost constantly when i'm gaming except for if the game is a story driven one with dialogue. My personal preference on music tends to lean towards classic rock, or whatever funny song I happen to have heard recently.
  12. I'm also a cancer survivor, although that was a long time ago when I was eight months old. Stage-4 neuroblastoma, in my spine, abdomen, aorta, and completely covering my left lungs. Despite getting it all through an emergency surgery, i still have some complications.
  13. I have a small group of friends who all game together. We tend to follow each other around no matter what the game is. So when they find out I joined this server (If I get accepted) then i'm sure you'll have around four new applications instantly.

Reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1357572470,1357572231][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted.

Welcome to herocraft. Please check your PM for further instructions.