• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diggydwarf45's application

Diggydwarf45

Stone
In-game name: Diggydwarf45

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Ihave never been banned.

Referral(s): Ido not have a referal.

Reason you should be accepted: Ishould be accepted because i am a good rolleplayer.
I like to build and can build various styles of buildings, and can learn fast. I also have read the rules on the site and will follow them.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on Planet Minecraft

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD12

Additional Info: I was have been playing since the alpha and am a huge fan. I also play Sky Rim, TF2, BattleField 3, and other games. When I'm not playing Minecraft, i like to relax play games (outside or in), read, just to name a few things. I am a very relaxed person, and do not get upset easily. I try to be helpful when I can, and enjoy helping. But sometimes the best help is no help, when this is the case i respect other players and give them space. Iam looking forward to having a home in Herocraft!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing

Location & Age: Auston Texas, U.S.A

Reason you should be accepted: Ishould be accepted because i am a good rolleplayer.
I like to build and can build various styles of buildings, and can learn fast. I also have read the rules on the site and will follow them.

Additional Info: I was have been playing since the alpha and am a huge fan. I also play Sky Rim, TF2, BattleField 3, and other games. When I'm not playing Minecraft, i like to relax play games (outside or in), read, just to name a few things. I am a very relaxed person, and do not get upset easily. I try to be helpful when I can, and enjoy helping. But sometimes the best help is no help, when this is the case i respect other players and give them space. Iam looking forward to having a home in Herocraft!

Diggydwarf45

Stone
Your application is incomplete. Please fix it and post here once it's done.

Application Guide:

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
You are still missing one of the key parts of your application.

Diggydwarf45

Stone

Diggydwarf45

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Diggydwarf45
  2. Location & Age: Auston Texas, U.S.A. & 4/4/1997 (15)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): No
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on Planet Minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i am a good role player.
    I like to build, can build various styles of buildings, and can learn fast. I also have read the rules on the site and will follow them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD12
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing since the alpha and am a huge fan. I also play Sky Rim, TF2, BattleField 3, and other games. When I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to relax play games (outside or in), read, just to name a few things. I am a very relaxed person, and do not get upset easily. I try to be helpful when I can, and enjoy helping. But sometimes the best help is no help, when this is the case i respect other players and give them space. Iam looking forward to having a home in Herocraft!
Also, I'm sorry for messing up on my application. I didn't realize we had to add # 7 if we put that we would follow the rules on our application. Please don't let that be the reason I don't get accepted!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Diggydwarf45
  2. Location & Age: Auston Texas, U.S.A. & 4/4/1997 (15)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): No
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft on Planet Minecraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because i am a good role player.
    I like to build, can build various styles of buildings, and can learn fast. I also have read the rules on the site and will follow them.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD12
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing since the alpha and am a huge fan. I also play Sky Rim, TF2, BattleField 3, and other games. When I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to relax play games (outside or in), read, just to name a few things. I am a very relaxed person, and do not get upset easily. I try to be helpful when I can, and enjoy helping. But sometimes the best help is no help, when this is the case i respect other players and give them space. Iam looking forward to having a home in Herocraft!
Also, I'm sorry for messing up on my application. I didn't realize we had to add # 7 if we put that we would follow the rules on our application. Please don't let that be the reason I don't get accepted!

Much better! Now I can finish the reviewing process. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1363218422,1363218220][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft!