• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

danieljsmith's whitlist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: danieljsmith
2. Location & Age: Colorado, 13
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): None
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a server with heroes plugin, because the server I had crashed. When I was looking for one, I found this one, and liked all the extra plugins it had in it. I also liked how it was the server that made the heroes plugin. (thank you)
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good builder, and I have started making a Minecraft replica of Walt Disney Land. I am also a good pvp, and pve, and could bring my skills to this server.
9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCd12
10. Additional Info: I have been on this server before during a weekend, and it was awesome. I am filling this out because summer break has started, and I have more time to play.
View attachment 3770

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
=) Thank you for your application. I suspect you were on during the "No Whitelist Weekend", so welcome back!

Enjoy your stay on Herocraft =)