• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Mineris
The Floating City
Capital of Realm of VValrus Kingdom
2013-01-27_154236_zpse10dd765.png
Mayor: Sigpit
SiC: Pandaman7
Town Members
Majorasmask
_simfy
ace_hmong
Alexnub
Alonelyfopher
astef
austrianonline
bdz1019
ben127127
bigmandad1
blazinninja1995
bloxncubes
bluerhino659
bluetank
bobby619
branflakes95
brosephonie
carlover1234
chi787
chicago_fire
cichington
crazyguylol542
danielouismith
dekorballord
dragon888
dragonzero39
easx
egroraptor
enderless117
epicsquidx
eric_515
falloutboy44
farkoff
felcri
fighternp
flaminguber
gholter
giasrope
goldenzim1
gooscar
gravitysanwich
greenliketea
heylookitskyle
inky969
irontran
jjkosjane
jmanlee2
johnbaur
joka10
joshaccio
juzman123
kingwall
ksyspartan
lachy114
laurobraxi
laxconnor12
learntospel
leeness
madsplatter
mawaty
maximundo
mexicantocco
miguela777
mik1234
mike_is_baws
miningguru9
monarchshield
mrepicbuilder
mrfimbles
nmtonj
numdgjr
okmn20
omnipulse
pampita
pancakeheroxii
pesci787
phantomwarrior
pietro123
piglover8888
plazmotech
plob5
popeyepoop1
purple_platypus_
qsa123456789
redrhino01
reedme
sergpeppers
shadownub
sn0wborn
sniped105
snowfiring
spicycheez
stegg31
tateve22
tes_xd
time_warp1
tkdstar13
tony_is_baws
tpoint122
troppics
turtlesick
upb34t
werwew19
wjbinney
xfuze
xxamonicxx
xxtxaxzxx
yuro_
Application:
1. In Game Name:
2. Class:
3. Previous Towns:
4. People you know in the town:
5. Why you should be Accepted:
6. What makes you special:
7. Additional Information:
Allies:
Zable_Fahr
Enemies:
anyone not in zable fahr or mineris are enemies, unless told otherwise.

Is noname not in Mineris?

Further, how could an Evil town be allies with a Good town (Oakenshire)? Licksterboy
I was informed by Angyles when I asked her about the subject that because there is no "karma" system, the good/neutral/evil is rendered moot. If this system is to be followed strictly than I apologize, and in turn ask why neutral towns of LO have been raiding us, when we have done nothing to justify a "retaliation".

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I was informed by Angyles when I asked her about the subject that because there is no "karma" system, the good/neutral/evil is rendered moot. If this system is to be followed strictly than I apologize, and in turn ask why neutral towns of LO have been raiding us, when we have done nothing to justify a "retaliation".
There used to be a thread by one of the admins (Brutal or Kainzo, maybe?) that defined all of types of towns.

Neutral was defined essentially as a group of raiders/thieves that do what they want for their own benefit, to whomever, at a smaller scale than evil, who decimates all. Though I don't consider myself in such a low manner, this rings true to an extent as [Neutral] gives you the benefit of allying or attacking whomever you want.

That said, it just doesn't seem fit to be allied with a town of the opposite alignment...

Tpoint122

Wood
In Game Name:Tpoint122
Class:Dragoon (10) Crafter (16)
Previous Towns: Genesis
People you know in the town:LafeD
Why you should be Accepted: I should be accepted because i am a decent builder, a friendly neighbor and worthy comrade.
What makes you special: I am going to be an engineer once i can spec my crafter and i am pretty good at redstone so i might be able to help people with that.
Additional Information: I am pretty active and enjoy raiding a bunch :p

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
In Game Name: Multis_Revenge12
Class: Necromancer(50) : Farmer (21)
Previous Towns: Camelot, Genesis
People you know in the town: judgedread540, PanFlake, UltimateOptics, LafeD
Why you should be Accepted: I am a pretty good at pvp. I enjoy Building and and mining as past time. I may not have much valuables but i can bring resources to the town.
What makes you special: Like I said above I can pvp and I am not a low level. I am a farmer so I can breed aniamls. I am also a very friendly neighbor/town mate.
Additional Information: I am a active member, also good at redstone. I plan to being a engineer when I master farmer. I also plan on being a begulier when I master necromancer. I use both Skype and Team Speak. My favorite past time is eating waffles and tacos! :)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
At the time i posted the last message it was 2am and I was typing on my phone.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: okmn20
Class: Wizard {42} || Merchant {45+}
Previous Towns: Camelot, Genesis
People you know in the town: Multis_Revenge12, tpoint122, PanFlake, UltimateOptics, JudgeDread540
Why you should be Accepted: I am a good pvper, I help others in fights I dont run unless told, I like to mine and build,I can bring money and resources to the town.
What makes you special: My name (you cant say it) lol jk I like to make jokes I love to pvp and im good at it.
Additional Information: I like to play Diablo 3, LoL, and the Mindcrack pack on FTB, other things I do is playing High School Tennis, and Golf.

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: Snowfiring
Class: (1) Caster 1(Crafter)
Previous Towns: Adamantium :D
People you know in the town: QSA123456789, Sigpit, probs some others
Why you should be Accepted: Its Nekromant :D
What makes you special: Again because im Nekromant and i like to farm gold :D Money money money!!!
Additional Information: Its me nekromant i had to get a new account because i dont have access to the email that account is registered to and i got hacked, then when i got a new account my laptop broke, got a new laptop and a new account and now im back and ready to do this :D