• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [24] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
ParagonHeader.png

Introduction5.png
fgEz800.jpg

Paragon Leadership
Viceroy
northeaster345
---
SiC
DuskWolfMC
---
TiC
wailingrl
-------------
Paragon Council Members
[King] Eldrylars
[Queen] WitchOnARampage
Orangedude345

Members
Work in Progress (will be updated soon)

Rules4_zps904d28f7.png

Recruitment5.png

Application.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it sounds like Paragon is the home for you please fill out an application below!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
What would you like your offline status to be:

Just as important as Paragon local rules these alliance guidelines must be understood and followed.
This spirit of the Legion of Oblivion:
These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.
As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.
Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate to swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.
------
Paragon should represent the best parts of this server:
Good spirited, competitive but well mannered and respectful,
a hardworking team that deserves the admiration of all

Legion of Oblivion
LO towns
Verstad - leftovers5
Braavos - Jonsoon
Rapture - Eldrylars

----
Allies

None
----
Enemies

Not currently at war
Any player of a non-allied town should be approached with caution

Projectlist2.png

-- RIP -- Citizens in deep sleep--
Destava, FlamingBolt, Kyahco, Lilumoon, Gabec67, nemo202, prevost, skullgunner1, WowPatrick, ckero, cgodmer, Katabolt, Spydersul, Rekxss, Valorek, S34an, Bruce1nr, Ravo492, ChancellerBFG, RandomAcronym, samotry, awesomesuace9787, Jasboy8, Alz97, Wyrdist, quad01man, bedbreath, mrawesomeshadow, Garan451, Eittienne, mittens321, linarish, meh1002, EnderxGale, rahlzel, daniel23r, Sayville, Finklestink, Sammy4710, PatCyclone4321, ghostrider137, Dambielzzz, Sahee, PipCyclone, Clashgordan, Baldo_Bones, MichealIkruhara, drag0nf1r3, noahtje33, Ricoro, cookieboy27, BeastRecon, 5004ab, Sicarious1324, Dandylions33, Staven88, mysticmock, mrfly007, turkadurk, Lighter230, Blockonitus, Phantomcrest500, Xythol, sheogroth, Vytos, has400, archgriffin, zypher146, ninjababyHD, gregerboi, xXNeoKevinXx, Paprsensei, theextreme, whale109,fathom, basildog, Oudaiesty, Midnight_Storm67, Woohs, ILiveInTrees, Knight0fChrist, Jthomas2b, luker42010, Special_agent26, Varun1997, .

Application
I am not english but i know the basics off it but i can make some grammar errors sry if i do.
IGN:jonyleo2000
Time zone:gmt
What classes are you specializing into:crafter then miner rogue then ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont talk english but i cant install it cause its not my pc its my sister pc and having minecraft took me almost 3 years to let my sister use it on her pc so i wont use teamspeak.
How long have you been on HC:4 days
Why do you want to join:i want a home and an organized town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: i am a miner but whats a talker
What can you give to us, as a community:i mine so ores and i am a good builder but i am a better miner so i can build and mine if u need the two jobs done.
What towns have you been in:i got accepted in ravenhold but the mayor said i couldnt join cause i couldnt make an inn.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):i said there
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town:master a class or a proffection
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:i dont know whats that but i ead all that on top off this post
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:
Tell us about yourself:i like mining and food in minecraft and real life
Referrals:i dont know what i have to put here sry
What would you like your offline status to be:jonyleo is hiting the can.