• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Bounties & Skirmish.

teddytazer

Soulsand
I've seen that many people with bounties are joining skirmish, then they die. Player's lose the bounty without actually losing head or loot. I think a simple fix would be if the player has a bounty, they can't join deathmatch, Arenas or skirmish.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I've seen that many people with bounties are joining skirmish, then they die. Player's lose the bounty without actually losing head or loot. I think a simple fix would be if the player has a bounty, they can't join deathmatch, Arenas or skirmish.

Then a player could be effectively locked out of Arenas due to other players.

teddytazer

Soulsand
Yeah I was thinking that might be an issue. Maybe if they die/lose bounty maybe lose the amount of coin that the bounty was for if they are in arena/skirmish/deathmatch or.. perhaps sending the person who placed the bounty, the target's head. Or maybe reverse it, If you have accepted a bounty u can't join skirmish/arena/deathmatch.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
or you could just make it so someone cant collect bounties from a skirmish.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
or you could just make it so someone cant collect bounties from a skirmish.
But the thing is not that simple. I guessing it it hard for the bounty plug-in to ID whether or not the person is in a skirmish and has their bounty collected. Am I right Kainzo ?