• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bob_Bambusle's Application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Bob_Bambusle
  2. Location & Age: United States, 18.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, for false assumptions made against myself. Banned without trial or thorough investigation.
  4. Referral(s): EagleEye2113
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: EagleEye2113
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an active player and contribute as much as possible. I've played Minecraft since early Alpha stage.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB12
  10. Additional Info: I work at a movie theater, play Xbox occasionally, prefer PC. Halo, Minecraft and Darksouls would be my favorite games. I'm a bit of a musician, I play Saxophone, dable with a ukelele and am also a singer with a few years in choir and 10 years of just teaching myself to sing properly. I enjoy the little things and make up my life as I go.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Bob_Bambusle
  2. Location & Age: United States, 18.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes, for false assumptions made against myself. Banned without trial or thorough investigation.
  4. Referral(s): EagleEye2113
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: EagleEye2113
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an active player and contribute as much as possible. I've played Minecraft since early Alpha stage.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB12
  10. Additional Info: I work at a movie theater, play Xbox occasionally, prefer PC. Halo, Minecraft and Darksouls would be my favorite games. I'm a bit of a musician, I play Saxophone, dable with a ukelele and am also a singer with a few years in choir and 10 years of just teaching myself to sing properly. I enjoy the little things and make up my life as I go.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357613385,1357613234][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain the ban(s) you mentioned in further detail.

The spawn of the server was demolished. The co-owner and I had never gotten along and because I had OP at the time, the blame was instantly put on me. *Link removed* (XE is their group/clan name) They state specifically that there was no proof that it was me. I deny ever being responsible. I was given OP because I was trusted by the owner and only used it to help EagleEye2113 construct our city far from spawn.