• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arc3582 Application

Arc3582

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Arc3582
  2. Location & Age: Mississippi, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nopity noopity no.
  4. Referral(s): EagleEye2113 referred me to your server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend looked up RPG servers, found this one and insisted I come at once.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do indeed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've grown somewhat bored with vanilla Minecraft and have been hoping to find a good RPG server for awhile. If I'm accepted I plan to be a server regular and hopefully contribute as a productive member of your virtual society. I greatly enjoy building, and that is my primary focus within Minecraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA7
  10. Additional Info: I suffer from what my friends would call "Chronic Nice-guy Syndrome". I enjoy being helpful and regardless of whether it's allowed in the server rules I'm unlikely to ever grief or destroy anything, I'd much rather build peacefully(which I'm very good at if I may say so myself). When I'm not on the computer I'm probably either practicing piano or drawing something. As far as games go I primarily play Minecraft, League of Legends, TF2 or other random multiplayer games my friends drag me into (I play games with friends or not at all pretty much). I'm not sure if it's important or not, but I share an IP with 51Apache50.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Arc3582
  2. Location & Age: Mississippi, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nopity noopity no.
  4. Referral(s): EagleEye2113 referred me to your server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend looked up RPG servers, found this one and insisted I come at once.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do indeed.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've grown somewhat bored with vanilla Minecraft and have been hoping to find a good RPG server for awhile. If I'm accepted I plan to be a server regular and hopefully contribute as a productive member of your virtual society. I greatly enjoy building, and that is my primary focus within Minecraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA7
  10. Additional Info: I suffer from what my friends would call "Chronic Nice-guy Syndrome". I enjoy being helpful and regardless of whether it's allowed in the server rules I'm unlikely to ever grief or destroy anything, I'd much rather build peacefully(which I'm very good at if I may say so myself). When I'm not on the computer I'm probably either practicing piano or drawing something. As far as games go I primarily play Minecraft, League of Legends, TF2 or other random multiplayer games my friends drag me into (I play games with friends or not at all pretty much). I'm not sure if it's important or not, but I share an IP with 51Apache50.
Reviewing