• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: LouiTheFreak :3
2.Location and age: Denmark and im 15 years old :D
3.I think i've been banned once because the admins didn't like me and i could not do anything about it so yeh but i respect the rules cuz i flippin hate hackers and i often get griefed and stuff and thats why i wanna try this server it looks legit ^^
4. I started this with my friend named Panda_with_style ( <- Ingame name ) he is my real life friend from school :D
5. YES i have voted on all of the 7 votes :p
6. Yes i have subscribed my YT name is LouiTheFreak :D
7. Yes i do :3
8. HCL12 :D

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft In-game name: LouiTheFreak :3
2.Location and age: Denmark and im 15 years old :D
3.I think i've been banned once because the admins didn't like me and i could not do anything about it so yeh but i respect the rules cuz i flippin hate hackers and i often get griefed and stuff and thats why i wanna try this server it looks legit ^^
4. I started this with my friend named Panda_with_style ( <- Ingame name ) he is my real life friend from school :D
5. YES i have voted on all of the 7 votes :p
6. Yes i have subscribed my YT name is LouiTheFreak :D
7. Yes i do :3
8. HCL12 :D

--Application under review--

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems that everything is in order! Welcome to Herocraft, please be sure to re-read the rules on your first time logging on.

Check your inbox!