• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

• Minecraft In-game name:TheCounter1
  • Location & Age: U.S.A and 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 year ago got banned for being accused of excessive use of Foul language on SuperFunTime servers
  • Referral(s)[Optional]: Came here from one of your last server named mc.wookz.co
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: mc.wookz.co
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes I have for today
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):Not yet
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to EULA & ToS
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT11
  • Reason you should be accepted: I would like to meet new people in warm welcoming server that is well coded when comes down to the hero plug-in

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Minecraft In-game name:TheCounter1
  • Location & Age: U.S.A and 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): 1 year ago got banned for being accused of excessive use of Foul language on SuperFunTime servers
  • Referral(s)[Optional]: Came here from one of your last server named mc.wookz.co
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: mc.wookz.co
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes I have for today
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):Not yet
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to EULA & ToS
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT11,10
  • Reason you should be accepted: I would like to meet new people in warm welcoming server that is well coded when comes down to the hero plug-in

~~~Reviewing~~~
Hello TheCounter1, your account says you're 22 but your application says otherwise, care to explain?
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I usually put that age so that I can watch things like on youtube that may be too graphic... stuff like that.
I understand, now can you explain you ban further and choose one of the numbers for you special key?
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

It was a faction server that i used to play on until i got banned but what happen was that I went mining got doubled-crossed by my allies and I sorta started cussing them out due to the fact that they stole everything in my base... Yes, I know that was childish of me but I was really angered how someone could do that anyone.
Special Key: HCT10

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
It was a faction server that i used to play on until i got banned but what happen was that I went mining got doubled-crossed by my allies and I sorta started cussing them out due to the fact that they stole everything in my base... Yes, I know that was childish of me but I was really angered how someone could do that anyone.
Special Key: HCT10

Okay, thank you for being honest, but you special key is wrong, please fix it and edit your application!
[Reply to this so that I may be informed]

Okay, thank you for being honest, but you special key is wrong, please fix it and edit your application!
[Reply to this so that I may be informed]

I think I fixed it check the application^^^^ but the example of Notch's isn't that helpful in the sense that he doesnt have any numbers in his name.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I fixed it check the application^^^^ but the example of Notch's isn't that helpful in the sense that he doesnt have any numbers in his name.
Yeah that is true, anyways I see that you fixed it but the 10 is still there, but I will ignore that and continue reviewing all I ask you is the fix it again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello TheCounter1, it seems you have gone through a minor ban but I am willing to give you a chance for your honesty. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]

Thank you for Accepting me and taking ur time to review me.[DOUBLEPOST=1371788138][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry but does this mean I'm whitelisted. I really want to join a town soon