• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: Whitelist on Herocraft!

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jrr5556
  2. Location & Age: I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, I got a temp ban for walking into someone's area.
  4. Referral(s): Has400
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it off my cousin Has400.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have, on six different websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very helpful player and I love playing on servers like this one. I think I could help the server in many ways.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ7}
  10. Additional Info: I am good at pvp and building. I might be young but I am very mature. I go to one of the top 2 schools in Melbourne. I hope you can accept me.
Thank you, Jrr5556

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Jrr5556
  2. Location & Age: I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, I got a temp ban for walking into someone's area.
  4. Referral(s): Has400
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it off my cousin Has400.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have, on six different websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very helpful player and I love playing on servers like this one. I think I could help the server in many ways.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCJ7}
  10. Additional Info: I am good at pvp and building. I might be young but I am very mature. I go to one of the top 2 schools in Melbourne. I hope you can accept me.
Thank you, Jrr5556
Please explain why your ages are different in the following links...

14 here http://forum.lawsofminecraft.com/User-jrr5556
15 here http://www.Secretly we are gay-craft.net/profile/2470728

What is your real age? We are judging you based off of honesty here

I would also like you to explain the following ban in detail and when it occurred.

[0] => server.tidesofwaronline.com .:. disrespectful griefing stealing from player in non-pvp world

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, I change my age on different servers because I wouldn't really like anyone knowing. I was born on 4th of August 1999. If you don't believe me Has400 can verify that since he is my cousin.

Tides of war ban: I tped to a mod and I ask what this new world was...... He said it was a PVP world. But obviously he lied. I can swear he told me it was a PVP world, so I killed him. And I don't remember griefing, not at all. If I did it wasn't on purpose. I actually really loved that server, it was small at the time and now it is pretty big. I wish I was never banned in the first place. I forgot my password to that account so I couldn't make an appeal.

I can swear this is all true. I don't grief, I am not that sought of person.

Thanks Jrr5556

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Oh Okay, Spawn had changed on the server and my house was right near spawn. There was a huge fence of cobble about four blocks high. There was a spot where there were stairs go up. I went up thinking spawn was near it. It was not near it. The admin Rob wasn't in a good mood and gave me a 24 hour ban. He even said to be it was really harsh, he said he wasn't in a good mood that day. I will try find a link to it for you. I am about to go to school, so it should be up very soon.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh Okay, Spawn had changed on the server and my house was right near spawn. There was a huge fence of cobble about four blocks high. There was a spot where there were stairs go up. I went up thinking spawn was near it. It was not near it. The admin Rob wasn't in a good mood and gave me a 24 hour ban. He even said to be it was really harsh, he said he wasn't in a good mood that day. I will try find a link to it for you. I am about to go to school, so it should be up very soon.
Don't post any links. I am willing to look past the bans. I will give you a chance on the whitelist.

Welcome to Herocraft

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you very much! You will not regret it.