• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Whitelist Tajson999

Tajson999

Wood
1 IGM: Tajson999

2 Location: Sweden, Stockholm Age: 15

3 Ban: No.

4 Referral: I have read the wiki and the rules. I'm planing to start a Town and I'm intrested to join a Kingdom. I would be helpful and help otherpeople every way I could.

5 How did you hear about Herocraft: I did search for a good server to join and I found your awesome server.

6 Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes.

7 Do agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS: Yes.

8 Reason you should be accepted: I would be aktive in chat IGM. I would definitely PVP much. I would help other people if I could and overall be a good player. Of couse I will folow the rules and respect the staff. I tips my friends about this server and they should be making a applications soon if the like the server.

9 Special key: HCT9

10 Additional Info: I play much minecraft on a private server and now I looking for a bigger server to play on. The biggest time of my freetime I am playing computer games. Other games I play is LOL and GW2. I build good buildings and I'm nice to everyone I meet online and IRL.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

4 Referral: I have read the wiki and the rules. I'm planing to start a Town and I'm intrested to join a Kingdom. I would be helpful and help otherpeople every way I could.

5 How did you hear about Herocraft: I did search for a good server to join and I found your awesome server.

8 Reason you should be accepted: I would be aktive in chat IGM. I would definitely PVP much. I would help other people if I could and overall be a good player. Of couse I will folow the rules and respect the staff. I tips my friends about this server and they should be making a applications soon if the like the server.

9 Special key: HCT9 (HCT6 without the numbers on the end)

10 Additional Info: I play much minecraft on a private server and now I looking for a bigger server to play on. The biggest time of my freetime I am playing computer games. Other games I play is LOL and GW2. I build good buildings and I'm nice to everyone I meet online and IRL.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364222587,1364222502][/DOUBLEPOST]So which one is your special key since you can only use one of the two you posted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

9 Special key: HCT9

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364240564,1364240230][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted