• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for herocraft.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Pitifulpotato
  2. Location & Age: Iceland, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: In a discussion on my previous servers forum
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I love building things, especially towns. On my last server i used my admin powers to build massive cities witch i sadly can not show you because there were some complications a while back when i was trying to install a mod and i ended up deleting my whole memory (sounds like a bad lie but it is the truth). I have a few photos of my later creations but they aren't as grand as the cities i mentioned. I am polite, helpful and i hope to have great influence on a town or build my own settlement from scratch. I hope the best for your server and i hope even more to be a part of it. Here are some screenshots of my latest creations.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premiumView attachment 7294View attachment 72952012-10-23_20.11.50.png

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Pitifulpotato
  2. Location & Age: Iceland, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: In a discussion on my previous servers forum
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP13
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I love building things, especially towns. On my last server i used my admin powers to build massive cities witch i sadly can not show you because there were some complications a while back when i was trying to install a mod and i ended up deleting my whole memory (sounds like a bad lie but it is the truth). I have a few photos of my later creations but they aren't as grand as the cities i mentioned. I am polite, helpful and i hope to have great influence on a town or build my own settlement from scratch. I hope the best for your server and i hope even more to be a part of it. Here are some screenshots of my latest creations.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premiumView attachment 7294View attachment 7295View attachment 7296

~~~Reviewing~~~
Hello pitifulpotato, your account says you're 16 but your application says otherwise, care to explain?
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
I am currently 16 but will be 17 this year i sometimes can't decide witch age i should put in.
Hmm alright, just put your current age. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello pitifulpotato, it seems you have no bans and I think you have a awesome IGN and I also think you would make a great addition to our community. Welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]
[Before I can add you is you IGN with a capital "P" or a lower case "p"]