• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - apple_sauc3

A

apple_sauc3

In-game name: apple_sauc3
Location & Age: New Jersey, 19
Previous Bans from other Servers: Once in muttsworldmine.com in their survival server. (Now unbanned from it)
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: Wanted to try a functional RPG server. Other servers has been boring me with too many pvps, want to try another one out. I have read all your rules. Even though I have been banned once in the past I also been a Head Admin as well so I know what's right and wrong.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search engine, under "MCRPG"
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, all 7 sites.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key: HCa11

~apple_sauc3

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Previous Bans from other Servers: Once in muttsworldmine.com in their survival server. (Now unbanned from it)
Reason you should be accepted: Wanted to try a functional RPG server. Other servers has been boring me with too many pvps, want to try another one out. I have read all your rules. Even though I have been banned once in the past I also been a Head Admin as well so I know what's right and wrong.

~apple_sauc3
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

~apple_sauc3
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371645578,1371645407][/DOUBLEPOST]While not too concerned, explain your ban in detail.

A

apple_sauc3

I made a dome with an offensive symbol on it, the baaad symbol your not suppose to put in anything. Was a gift for a friend of mine.

A

apple_sauc3

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1371645578,1371645407][/DOUBLEPOST]While not too concerned, explain your ban in detail.
I made a dome with an offensive symbol on it, the baaad symbol your not suppose to put in anything. Was a gift for a friend of mine.

A

apple_sauc3

Might I ask, which symbol was this? Also, when did this occur?
The symbol used in Germany during world war 2, I rather not say the word but yeah that symbol. Hmm happened about a year in a half probably, not too sure when it happened anymore.