• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Another Ninja Suggestion

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Ninja's should be assassins, so I suggest they lose blitz for a MUCH better smoke. 1 minute smoke on short CD. If dmg is taken, smoke breaks, if dmg is put out, smoke breaks. So it will allow ninjas to run around invis, lose some if its retarded with blitz/evis, and be better in both solo and group fights. This will also allow us to count caster's a little better. You gotta be a good ninja to counter casters these days in open world pvp. Not to mention until nocheat issues are fixed, ninjas are very limited on mobility to counter caster cc's. Just an idea to make the class more "ninja" like.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree. When ninjas get into a fight and need to bail out, smoke doesn't last long enough most of the time for a real escape. The current time on it simply gives the ninja a bit of a head start in the running game, not enough to even get out of viewing distance. Yeah blitz is a decent skill, but it's not easy to use most of the time and the class should have more powerful stealth skill. I rather lose that skill and be able to smoke more, live longer and come back into the fight a second time.

Like w0nd3rb0y said, smoke breaks if we are being DOT'ed, it breaks if we get to close to another player, it breaks if someone drops and AOE, and it breaks too early.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd love to see a smoke that would last forever until broken, with around a 30 second cd. With how easy it is to break a ninja's smoke, I wouldn't see this as incredibly over powered. Though I think in return, a loss of blitz would be a good start, and I think a significant decrease in HP would be needed. With increased mobility/invisibility ninjas can't be as tanky as before. The idea would be a better smoke but a greater risk.

Doogler

Legacy Supporter 2
I actually like the idea of an infinite smoke like panda suggested. Think of WoW, rogues on that game have it infinite as well. Yes I know I'm a ninja and I'm going to want my spec to get buffed, but the loss of blitz skill would equal this change out.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I actually like the idea of an infinite smoke like panda suggested. Think of WoW, rogues on that game have it infinite as well. Yes I know I'm a ninja and I'm going to want my spec to get buffed, but the loss of blitz skill would equal this change out.

Not everything can be like WoW...

I think for a better smoke I'd be willing to give up Fade entirely. Smoke should be longer and I wouldn't mind if even blitz was removed with it. :)