• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

1.4.6 is HERE! DONT UPDATE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY HC!

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft is updated to 1.4.6
Herocraft is on version 1.4.5
If you update you will NOT be able to play on Herocraft.
There is currently no set date for the HC update to 1.4.6.

AXP_Block

Dirt
I just want to play on Herocraft but i have 1.4.6:( I was just asking if they could update it to 1.4.6 from 1.4.5:D because i want to play on herocraft but i cant so i was just asking. If they can/ are goin to update it:cool: they are awesome. If not:( i will be really sad:([DOUBLEPOST=1356028391,1356028336][/DOUBLEPOST]And if they are never gonna update it... how can i ''update'' it ti 1.4.5?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I just want to play on Herocraft but i have 1.4.6:( I was just asking if they could update it to 1.4.6 from 1.4.5:D because i want to play on herocraft but i cant so i was just asking. If they can/ are goin to update it:cool: they are awesome. If not:( i will be really sad:([DOUBLEPOST=1356028391,1356028336][/DOUBLEPOST]And if they are never gonna update it... how can i ''update'' it ti 1.4.5?
They plug-ins have to be updated each time Minecraft updates before the server can update. There is a .jar in the OP that you can download and use for 1.4.5

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
You could do what I do and have roughly 15 .jar files at one time. For each update since 1.3.1, I have a vanilla file and a few modded files. To do this, you just copy a .jar to the desktop, giving you 2.jar files. You mod one of them. When Minecraft updates, make a copy of Vanilla. Use one copy to update and the other to stay as is. Then you just copy and paste the updated one and mod it like I said before. Also, ONLY HAVE ONE .JAR IN YOUR .MINECRAFT FOLDER AT ONE TIME! Just put the rest in folders with the type of .jar it is, i.e: I have a 'minecraft .jar files' folder on my desktop. They have different paths, such as minecraft .jar files/1.4.2/Tale of Kingdoms and minecraft .jar files/1.4.5/Herocraft. To switch between .jars, just pull one out of .minecraft and put in another, remembering to keep the files sorted according to what type and what mods are added. Then, you just start up minecraft. If this confuses you, I'll try to put up pictures or something explaining it.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
You could do what I do and have roughly 15 .jar files at one time. For each update since 1.3.1, I have a vanilla file and a few modded files. To do this, you just copy a .jar to the desktop, giving you 2.jar files. You mod one of them. When Minecraft updates, make a copy of Vanilla. Use one copy to update and the other to stay as is. Then you just copy and paste the updated one and mod it like I said before. Also, ONLY HAVE ONE .JAR IN YOUR .MINECRAFT FOLDER AT ONE TIME! Just put the rest in folders with the type of .jar it is, i.e: I have a 'minecraft .jar files' folder on my desktop. They have different paths, such as minecraft .jar files/1.4.2/Tale of Kingdoms and minecraft .jar files/1.4.5/Herocraft. To switch between .jars, just pull one out of .minecraft and put in another, remembering to keep the files sorted according to what type and what mods are added. Then, you just start up minecraft. If this confuses you, I'll try to put up pictures or something explaining it.

I used to do that until I found magic launcher. Saves me so much time, you can just set up the list of mods you want for each configuration, even if they're for different jars and it does the rest for you. Especially when you're trying to pvp and need to turn off the crazy shaders so you can see :D

Or if you want the 1.4.5 With the mods already installed, locate my thread under Herocraft Member Discussion!

When the SERVER UPDATES to 1.4.6, I will update the jar located there.
Alright so I need the mods in order to play? I havent updated yet and I don't want to mess it up by installing the mods incorrectly. Can you send me a link to that thread?

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright so I need the mods in order to play? I havent updated yet and I don't want to mess it up by installing the mods incorrectly. Can you send me a link to that thread?

You do not need the Mods to play on the server, many people prefer having them, Reis Minimap, or IMP chat for Keybinds... have ya know, spout isnt updated. lol.

I installed spout and I set the version to 1.4.5. All I end up with is a separate white window after everything loads on the main screen.

Orsum1

Stone
when is the server updating

I NEED TO PLAY HERO CRAFT PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I AM BEGGING U
I REALLY WANT TOBGET BACK ON AND KEEP MAKING MY WAY TOWARDS NECROMANCER
JUST THE OTHER DAY I REALISED HOW MUCH THE SERVER FEELS LIKE AN ENTIRELY NEW GAME AND NOT MINECRAFT
PLEASE UPDATE

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I AM BEGGING U
JUST THE OTHER DAY I REALISED HOW MUCH THE SERVER FEELS LIKE AN ENTIRELY NEW GAME AND NOT MINECRAFT
PLEASE UPDATE
They plug-ins have to be updated each time Minecraft updates before the server can update. There is a .jar in the OP that you can download and use for 1.4.5

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
when is the server updating

I AM BEGGING U
PLEASE UPDATE

The server will update when it updates.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Lol Angyles same answer I got when I asked in game. Looks like it will update when it updates meaning it will update when it updates. Truly truly the knowledge of the most awesome Angyles is never ending. Lol just relized that I'm not very good with words looking over this post:)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol Angyles same answer I got when I asked in game. Looks like it will update when it updates meaning it will update when it updates. Truly truly the knowledge of the most awesome Angyles is never ending. Lol just relized that I'm not very good with words looking over this post:)

It is true though. It will update when the Dev have the plugins updated and who knows how long that will take. It is the holidays so people might be afk.

Xnez

Stone
Hello, its'a me :D

just a few sugestions and stuff,

. the firework particles in the update are a break point, a gateway for some of the most advanced looking abilities in herocraft. they create almost no lag, and have a huge variety of colors and paterns. this may sound a bit primitive, but in the long run it will help so many moves be actual effects, such as the hero ability fireball having a trail of red smoke followed by a red explosion. this is just scratching the surface of what fireworks can do as i am definatly not the best at review&explain. fireworks come in every color you could want, so the possibilities are seemingly endless. i know absolutely Nothing. about coding, so don't ask me how it would be possible to get fire works to travel vertically, but from what i have seen on herocraft, this will most definatly not be an issue for the amazing coders that are here. <3
on a second note, Enchantment books.

Oh my lord. mojang literally NEVER cease to amaze me.. books, that can be enchanted, and then applied to any, yes, ANYTHING you can think of in the game, from bedrock to fireblocks, you can give them any enchantment in the game in survival. bringing up another reason why i love this server, it doesn't run away from updates like a previous server i was on did all the time, it implements them beautifully to match the right things. so i have no worries about these.

finally, just something that i HAD to say, Angyles, Alextraza isn't a dragon aspect anymore, shes just a normal nightelf now. :p

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Hello, its'a me :D

just a few sugestions and stuff,

. the firework particles in the update are a break point, a gateway for some of the most advanced looking abilities in herocraft. they create almost no lag, and have a huge variety of colors and paterns. this may sound a bit primitive, but in the long run it will help so many moves be actual effects, such as the hero ability fireball having a trail of red smoke followed by a red explosion. this is just scratching the surface of what fireworks can do as i am definatly not the best at review&explain. fireworks come in every color you could want, so the possibilities are seemingly endless. i know absolutely Nothing. about coding, so don't ask me how it would be possible to get fire works to travel vertically, but from what i have seen on herocraft, this will most definatly not be an issue for the amazing coders that are here. <3
on a second note, Enchantment books.

Oh my lord. mojang literally NEVER cease to amaze me.. books, that can be enchanted, and then applied to any, yes, ANYTHING you can think of in the game, from bedrock to fireblocks, you can give them any enchantment in the game in survival. bringing up another reason why i love this server, it doesn't run away from updates like a previous server i was on did all the time, it implements them beautifully to match the right things. so i have no worries about these.

finally, just something that i HAD to say, Angyles, Alextraza isn't a dragon aspect anymore, shes just a normal nightelf now. :p
You could have IceArrow be followed by a blue trail, PoisonArrow by a green one, Fireball followed by a red trail with an explosion, ManaFreeze be a small blue explosion (on the target), Envenom be a green twinkle, FireBlast be a red explosion, FullHeal be a small red explosion on everyone healed, anything!