• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion This server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampaging

Coal
I am having a difficult time playing on this server. First of all there are too many colours. I t is hard for me to play the read the chat even slightly. Secondly, the server is FULL of care-bears. What I mean by this is, there is no griefing what so ever. I really don't know how you expect me to take the server seriously when everyone complains about grief. I even saw someone say that if someone is even NEAR there home they should be reprimanded. This is outrageous and kind of sad. This is supposed to be a PvP server but yet if you just hide your things is the floor your enemies cannot touch them. The spawn is also very confusing and not clear at all how to get out. And lastly, the community here is absolutely terrible. Everyone here is rude, curse profusely, and whine a great deal. I don't suppose you are going to change your ways now because some person that just joined the server complains about it so I am just not going to play on it. I thought this would be a fun server but it is too different from the server I main on. I thank you for the chance to play on this server but there are too many things that make this server unplayable.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I am having a difficult time playing on this server. First of all there are too many colours. I t is hard for me to play the read the chat even slightly. Secondly, the server is FULL of care-bears. What I mean by this is, there is no griefing what so ever. I really don't know how you expect me to take the server seriously when everyone complains about grief. I even saw someone say that if someone is even NEAR there home they should be reprimanded. This is outrageous and kind of sad. This is supposed to be a PvP server but yet if you just hide your things is the floor your enemies cannot touch them. The spawn is also very confusing and not clear at all how to get out. And lastly, the community here is absolutely terrible. Everyone here is rude, curse profusely, and whine a great deal. I don't suppose you are going to change your ways now because some person that just joined the server complains about it so I am just not going to play on it. I thought this would be a fun server but it is too different from the server I main on. I thank you for the chance to play on this server but there are too many things that make this server unplayable.

I love you

MajorasMask

Ungodly

Go find another server.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Even though I'm guilty of it. I hate some whining and always yelling about grief. Some grief like tearing a floor up so get to some stuff is something that i would tolerate but taking apart someones hard work completely I would not accept. Again I do not hate the server I'm just nit-picky in some ways. Plus I would tear up a floor and then put it back problem solved but some people aren't competent enough to do that or even try. My 2 cents on this and I'm love the server, I'm just stating my opinion.

I have made many friends on this server but I think some people whine to much. And people who break the rules always that that they're sorry and they have matured but have not. They should have read the rules and understand how the server works before committing something that even seems like it would break the rules. I just think some people in the community are just not mature enough to understand rules among other things

Joka10

Soulsand
If you actually ask about it ingame, you'll realize that the griefing rules are pretty lenient. You can destroy blocks as long as you put them back, and you can place blocks as long as you destroy them. If a chest is hidden in the floor, break the blocks, rob the chest, and put the blocks back. Some areas are regioned, but regions cost a lot of money. If the fact that chat is colorful bothers you to the point of leaving... I feel sorry for you. I've seen very little complaining about grief, and I've been here about 2 months now. The only complaints I ever see are "This class is OP", and usually they're joking. If rudeness and cussing bother you, get out of the internet.

Leaving is a mistake. This is a great server. Everything has pros and cons, and, quite frankly, you seem too concerned with cons to appreciate what's actually good here. This is one of the oldest servers in Minecraft. It's been around almost as long as SMP has been around. It wouldn't have lasted this long if it was bad... If you won't try to actually enjoy it, sucks for you. You're missing out.

Kharibidus

Legacy Supporter 4
This is the suggestion forum. If you're going to complain about something, give a suggestion for how to fix it. Also, if you checked the server info before joining, you would have realized that this is not a griefing/pvp server. It contains elements of pvp, but it's not the focus of it. If you have a problem with people talking in offtopic, use /ch leave o. At least then we don't have to see your spam about how bad the server is.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Lol, I watched this guy throw himself to the ground and slap himself with his dick. It was rather enjoyable :). But seriously, you couldn't handle this server? What do you play on, fucking Disney Adventures? Seriously, give it another shot bro

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Tip: We are hardcore MMORPG server, NOT a hardcore PVP server. There's a difference, you should pick up a book sometime instead of whining before reading the rules / wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.