• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Tagging posts to gain website awesomeness!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Down below you can see a "Tags:" bar. Feel free to tag your threads you create so we can better rank in page searches relating to minecraft/gaming. In an effort to ensure our pages content are the same, lets make sure we all tag the same.

Here are a few but I'm sure there are more we could use.
Minecraft RPG, Minecraft SMP, Hardcore Minecraft, Herocraft Minecraft, Herocraft, Fancyfeast
and so forth.

Thanks and you guys rock!

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I've experienced a problem in the past when tagging my threads - it causes any words you type in your post that are the same as one of your tags to show up like this: [TAG=asdkn21]Example[/TAG]. Not sure if it's been fixed or not.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've experienced a problem in the past when tagging my threads - it causes any words you type in your post that are the same as one of your tags to show up like this: [TAG=asdkn21]Example[/TAG]. Not sure if it's been fixed or not.
I've seen the same, not sure how to fix it - guessing its an update soon.