• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Still stuck without wifi

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
There is basically no open wifi in China, I just arrived in Hong Kong Airport after being in Beijing for the last few days to see the Tim square and those other places like the Great Wall (Don't go, the place has so much garbage on the sides, where there are places to get off the wall, people take dumps right on the wall because there is no restroom near by and the food are all expired on the walk up the uneven stairs.)

Things you learn when you are there.
No hard feeling, I am Chinese.
People don't watch their path. They walk and let the cars go around them even when on the road.
A lot of them don't wear seat belts
Even when there is red light, some of them will go as if the light was go.
-If someone say that Chinese drive bad then they either got hit because they didn't know how to cross the street or that they tried to drive and failed, my friend drove me around the city of Beijing and this is how I picked up these rules of the street.

So just saying I am not in-active, just really hard to get on atm.