• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So I bought Civ5 today....

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
I decided to name the empires after herocraft legends :p

Fiore/Skyforge/Silverwyn were my first 3 base cities, Then I went to war with some shithole run by maikkywin or something, and captured his city. Renamed it to Madlum :p It's still a puppet city and not annexed, but fuck man. Fuck. Going after Cliff Haven next. Might just destroy that one. Burn the city down.

0ce53bd1.jpg

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Fiore, Silverwyn, Skyforge, Madlum, Blasphemy, Nova, Newerth, Guardia, Neverast. Soon capturing Thebes and naming it Sanctum.

f458f7a6.jpg

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Civ5 is the best. Any game where I can defeat a war-hungry opponent through diplomacy is just fine in my book. While you may not want to pick it up again, this thread convinced me to reinstall it (first time since v1.0). Aaaaand that's where I've been all day. Sorry, rest of staff! :S

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm going to go on Herocraft right now or I'll just be tempted to try out a Canada mod I found last night for Civ.