• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

riche7846's ban appeal

riche7846

Gold
IGN: riche7846
Banned By: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of Ban: 09/19/16
Reason For Ban: Alt account
My Story: The "alt account" was my cousins account. During that time he came over and i let him use my pc for a bit. Afterwards i came on to tell my clan mates to add my cousin and soon after was banned. Cousins account: GUCCISAUCEDADDY (Formally known as: THEGIANTDADDY, and ilovepigsman)

Last edited:

riche7846

Gold
Also to add to the story it was about 2 years ago and we only had 1 computer. We were trying to get me and him in the same group for quite a while but it was semi hard for me to get my group to actually add him. So we decided to do it on that day which lead to the ban that im appealing for now. Sorry it took so long to make an appeal. I got caught up in other things but it would be nice to try out this server again (though it doesn't matter to me too much lol)

riche7846

Gold
@Kainzo Ik ur not really involved with my ban. But kenneth takes a while to respond and refused to look at my cousins post. So do you mind taking a look at it? Just wondering since i really want to try out the server again lol