• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Recommended Attribute Builds For New Players

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I've filled in the rest of the builds and put in a different Berserker build. If you want me to put in another Necromancer build just post one here

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Hmm.... If you wouldn't mind here's the Ranger build I use:

Strength: 18
Con: 2
Endurance: 24
Agility: 38
Int: 0
Wis: 6
Cha: 0

It works perfectly for me, it has plenty of sustain and can regen stamina/mana well. It does both decent damage with a bow and melee but the build is very squishy and will become a bowl of mush against Wizards. The build sacrifices armor/health for sustain and damage.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm.... If you wouldn't mind here's the Ranger build I use:

Strength: 18
Con: 2
Endurance: 24
Agility: 38
Int: 0
Wis: 6
Cha: 0

It works perfectly for me, it has plenty of sustain and can regen stamina/mana well. It does both decent damage with a bow and melee but the build is very squishy and will become a bowl of mush against Wizards. The build sacrifices armor/health for sustain and damage.
You should rethink the amount put into strength for constitution and agility..

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
@TrueCorruptor - Shaman is a healer spec, not a caster.
Wrong, it got a rework putting it into casters.

6059c8dd7f.png

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
This doesn't really hold relevance to an attribute build or attributes in general.

I'm kinda wondering what in the heck the pyromancer skill "curse" is supposed to do.

It give you a 50% chance for enemy "attacks" to miss. But exactly what counts as an "attack"? Skills, melee attacks, magic?

I would greatly appreciate it if someone with experience could tell me what in the world this skill really does.

MajDeath

Portal
This doesn't really hold relevance to an attribute build or attributes in general.

I'm kinda wondering what in the heck the pyromancer skill "curse" is supposed to do.

It give you a 50% chance for enemy "attacks" to miss. But exactly what counts as an "attack"? Skills, melee attacks, magic?

I would greatly appreciate it if someone with experience could tell me what in the world this skill really does.
50% chance that a left click will miss.