• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Problem with connecting.

I don't know if this is for others as well but, I cant get any connection to the server. i mean I can log on but after that I'm just a pitch black area. I can't type or move around. It's been like this for 20mins and I was just wondering if there is something happening or w/e. I want to get back on the server but it just ain't happening. Internet from both the server and mine is perfectly fine, after a certain time period of being on the server without moving etc it just says "Timed Out" so I'm just curious if its only me or if there is maintenance going on.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I don't know if this is for others as well but, I cant get any connection to the server. i mean I can log on but after that I'm just a pitch black area. I can't type or move around. It's been like this for 20mins and I was just wondering if there is something happening or w/e. I want to get back on the server but it just ain't happening. Internet from both the server and mine is perfectly fine, after a certain time period of being on the server without moving etc it just says "Timed Out" so I'm just curious if its only me or if there is maintenance going on.
Haven't heard of any issues here, but everything seems fine now.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo to add to @FireBlitz223 's report, at that time it took me several goes to log in and there was considerable lag on log in - quite some time that I was waiting in blackness/the ground about 4 blocks below my log in point, then 3 below, etc. Lag during play was noticeable too, and remarks in chat about wishing there was someone around at that time of the day who could kick a restart or whatever is needed.

Edited to add: Fireblitz and I are both Australian. Next time I see this happening, I'll ask whether American players are also experiencing the lag.