• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Move Global Market Chest to 0x, -76z or 0x, -38z (or both!)

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
The Global Market seems currently out of place at its current location at 0x 77z, on the other side of Spawn relative to the Trade District. My suggestion is to put it closer to the stairs leading down to the Trade District (in place of the anvils at 0x, -76z) and to add a couple mailboxes around there as well, or to redo the gold exchange area sufficient to put the Global Market centrally located. Either (or both) will allow the Global Market to get more consistent looks and to be contiguous with the Trade District.

Thank you for considering my suggestion!

-yav

2017-07-17_21.48.45.jpg 2017-07-17_21.50.10.jpg

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The Global Market seems currently out of place at its current location at 0x 77z, on the other side of Spawn relative to the Trade District. My suggestion is to put it closer to the stairs leading down to the Trade District (in place of the anvils at 0x, -76z) and to add a couple mailboxes around there as well, or to redo the gold exchange area sufficient to put the Global Market centrally located. Either (or both) will allow the Global Market to get more consistent looks and to be contiguous with the Trade District.

Thank you for considering my suggestion!

-yav

View attachment 11843 View attachment 11844
@Kenneth_Chow @Danda
wanna get this done?