• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Main Map Selection for HeroTEK-Return of the Zealots.

Please choose one of the following for HeroTEK's main map.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
In order to reduce delays and continue building the Zealot Spawn to completion. I have decided to generate the final production map. I created 3 maps with a 2500 block radius (that's 5000 across). We will have a World Border between 500-1000 radius at release and expand as needed.

Please vote here for your choice of map, normal, half-water or wet-mix. If you don't like any of them choose Other and leave your suggestions/comments as to what you would like more. If the Other category wins, I will decide on a map based on the suggestions and we will go that route.

We need to get the spawn on the map so we can finish with the blocks that don't play nice with MCEdit. Please vote asap.

For more info on HeroTEK, get caught up on this thread: (LINK)

Normal...
HeroTEK-Normal.png

Half Water...
HeroTEK-Half.png

Wet...
HeroTEK-Wet.png

Other...
To Be Determined...

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Kainzo, Apherdite, Danda, Archmage_Lloyd, BPOtacon, Barnubus , malmenca, Eliterubberduck, Hanpeter77, spartanfan17, Hydroking77, unknownloner, Laviathan, drpepper1344, Falker57, Didag, jmoney222, Keffalump, xpeterc1, TheHuntedPie, Pringle285, PewPewPewLasers, dils1, time_warp01, KrunknMunky, qsa123456789

If you have applied and I missed adding you to the whitelist please pm me or post in the HeroTEK-Resurrection thread and I will get to you as soon as possible. Also, please spread the word about HeroTEK as we need to get cracking on the build so we can launch and play. I need help finishing the build out as I am neck deep in configuring the mods/plugins/permissions/etc...

Thanks all!

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo, Apherdite, Danda, Archmage_Lloyd, BPOtacon, Barnubus , malmenca, Eliterubberduck, Hanpeter77, spartanfan17, Hydroking77, unknownloner, Laviathan, drpepper1344, Falker57, Didag, jmoney222, Keffalump, xpeterc1, TheHuntedPie, Pringle285, PewPewPewLasers, dils1, time_warp01, KrunknMunky, qsa123456789

If you have applied and I missed adding you to the whitelist please pm me or post in the HeroTEK-Resurrection thread and I will get to you as soon as possible. Also, please spread the word about HeroTEK as we need to get cracking on the build so we can launch and play. I need help finishing the build out as I am neck deep in configuring the mods/plugins/permissions/etc...

Thanks all!
Not sure if you wanted my vote, but I voted

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Once HeroTek is up, i'll be walking around visiting people taking screenies so I can advertise for it on MCF ''Looking for'' forums :)

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok, we've got enough votes to see where to popular style sits. Closing the poll & Thread, be sure to check out the main thread sticky'd at the top of the member forums. Spawn build out is in full swing (would be fuller if I could get some builders). Thanks for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.