• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have lost all faith in humanity

BEST SONG EVAR!

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end

Dude these mad lyrics totally own Stairway to Heaven.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
I was reading about this, it seems her family paid a media company, Ark Music Factory, $2,000 to star in her own music video with her friends, as a present or something. The studio gave her a choice of two pre-written songs, then recorded and auto-tuned the fuck out of it.

She's made a ton of money from the video, and she said she's donating it all to disaster relief in Japan. From the comments I've heard from her she actually seems like a pretty decent person, she certainly doesn't deserve the hate thats coming her way. Save that for the media company thats actually responsible for producing this, because it IS one of the best examples of the worst shite pop music has ever produced. It is seriously astounding how bad this is.

Still, THIS specimen from last year is even worse. It's a music video made by the Gap, to advertise jeans. I cannot be held responsible for brain damage caused by watching this musical colonoscopy.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
@Capn_Danger

Yea I heard about them paying Ark Music Factory. But when she was picking the pre-written song, why the hell would she pick such a stupid one?

Capn_Danger said:
Still, THIS specimen from last year is even worse. It's a music video made by the Gap, to advertise jeans. I cannot be held responsible for brain damage caused by watching this musical colonoscopy.
head-keyboard.gif

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Saber993 said:
[video=youtube]watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c&[/video]

If you're going to insist on posting a cover, at least post a good cover, like this one by Bob Dylan: [video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM[/video]