• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How fast do you type?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Are you kidding me? "igjen" what the fuck, "igen" is much better - instead let's merge danish and norwegian. That seems like a much better idea... screw swedish though.
uhm, there is no 'g' sound in igjen or igen (Unless igen is pronounced different than igjen), so of course it has to be ''igjen''.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
uhm, there is no 'g' sound in igjen or igen (Unless igen is pronounced different than igjen), so of course it has to be ''igjen''.
igen is pronuced with g. "i - gen". not like "i - jen" which is weird (wait do you pronounce it "I-N"?
I guess it's more like "igæn" when you say it though.

Also only 70ish WPM on swedish so screw you swedish, I got the same in italian and that's not even scandinavian.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
igen is pronuced with g. "i - gen". not like "i - jen" which is weird (wait do you pronounce it "I-N"?
I guess it's more like "igæn" when you say it though.

Also only 70ish WPM on swedish so screw you swedish, I got the same in italian and that's not even scandinavian.
We pronounce Igjen ''Ijenn''