• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft: Remastered Feedback

Plagiarizing

Stone
Uncovered a permission issue as well... looks like none of the permissions are working...
I think i mentioned that yesterday or something on the server hope you guys figure it out! also may i ask what your opinions would be on making less professions maybe merging alchemist and farmer and merging blacksmith/enchanting? so the server would be more solo friendly / small group friendly.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Must the stamina bar also be the hunger bar? It doesn't feel nice to not be able to sprint and render yourself unable to fight at melee range after using skills :/
Fix coming into this whenever the base heroes config is pushed and the server is restarted.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
In Delta's announcement post he stated he would like the 'new Township war system' system tested. We have been unable to find anything related to this on the live server and looking through the township commands @werwew19 @Delta788

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Druid tooltips are inconstant/wrong in a couple cases. I have only leveled to 23 to test, but, Healing Bloom has an incorrect self heal value, and regrowth displays information differently then the other heals, which is a little off-putting

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We got a ton of bug fixes to put in and we need to re-do SEVERAL skills.

The beta has been a RESOUNDING success to pin point issues on the server and I really appreciate you guys!

We got a ton of bug fixes to put in and we need to re-do SEVERAL skills.

The beta has been a RESOUNDING success to pin point issues on the server and I really appreciate you guys!

I'm optimistic about my idea of how hard you guys (the staff) are working on stuff and I wish the best, but I didn't know it was a "RESOUNDING success", that makes me really happy, ngl. Not sure if it's just me, but I'm pretty sure new and/or returning faces are slowly yet surely trickling in. pog