• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Great Job!!!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Really like the changes... Updates make me so excited.

TY Kainzo!
^
& Team!

=]

~xexorian~

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I love the update; I don't even know what to do with myself over all the new region flags. However, I am a bit wary about the 3% C loss on death; it seems to hurt mayors the most, because they need to keep their money as liquid as possible. Is there anyway we can stash town money not on a player so that I don't feel bad for PvPing and losing 100C ._.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I believe the town fund thing will come through soon to prevent banlkkers and mayors from getting a tough time like this

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
AlexDaParrot said:
I love the update; I don't even know what to do with myself over all the new region flags. However, I am a bit wary about the 3% C loss on death; it seems to hurt mayors the most, because they need to keep their money as liquid as possible. Is there anyway we can stash town money not on a player so that I don't feel bad for PvPing and losing 100C ._.

Yeah kainzo said he was doing it tomo it was like 1am when he did the update. There is going to be a back were you can put your coin in and earn interest so looking forward to that.