• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Game map viewer?

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
OK, so I download the new game map its 80mb, I use microsoft picture manager to load it, and in the past it has worked well up to about a month ago.

nowadays any program I choose seems to stop responding either on the inital load view or up to 2 zooms in still too far to appreciate the map.

Question:
  1. What Map Viewer do you use?
  2. Can PC genius develop a split/zoomable/quadrant map?

It would be great to download a map that you could click on a quadrant and that section would load while freeing up the memory of the last. I'm new PC savy enought to do it, I would think Adobe professional or Dreamweaver could even build a site that you could drop each updated file into and and allow users to surf to that site and zoomin online.

?? I know there is a teenage prodigy out there that can do this!

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
I use IRFanView. Look at the last posts of the map thread for a cropped version and half resolution version that I posted. Other people also posted reduced-size versions you could try as well.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
there is new version of the map that is only 12 MB and labeled. I often use microsoft picture manager or windows photo viewer.