• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Connection problem

Fawni

Stone
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but didnt find any other place either. Sorry in advance.

I just got whitelisted like an hour ago. First time when I logged in, everything was fine. I ran out of the sanctum and started running around. After a few mins I alt+tab to my explorer and start reading some forums. After I try going back to the game, it has disconnected from the server, and after trying to join back it gives me error "Connection refused: connect". I have no idea what could have caused this.

Anyone know what this might be about?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm having the same problem. i'm assuming its a power failiure, or kain took the server offline for whatever reason, It'll be back up soon

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Some maintenance is being done on the server; it went down about a half-hour ago. Kainzo's usually pretty good about fixing this sort of thing, so it should be up again pretty soon.

Fawni

Stone
Oh okay, thanks for the quick answer. As I said, I'm new here and I thought I messed something up!