• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application: x0xyber0x

x0xyber0x

Stone
-IGN: x0xyber0x
-Bans: None
-Referrals: Blueice9, epicyomamma
-How I found you: I travel between servers looking for good ones to play in. I was playing in a server called Chaoscraft, they recommended this server. I looked this server up, read its rules, looked through your plug-in's. I am hoping this is a good server, it looks like it so far.
-Voted: No, I have not voted yet, however I do plan on voting. I only vote if the server is good, so far I have only played your guest server. I would like to see the main server and see if its worth voting for.
-EULA & ToS: I have read both of them, and I do agree to both of them.
-Reason I should be accepted: I am not going to tell you that if you accept me in I will boost your server, or get you more players. I am an honest player, who looks to enjoy a good server that is free on trolls, and player friendly. I look to just have fun, and respect others. I really hope I do get accepted. I am not looking to cause trouble, I just want to be able to enjoy the server you have provided.
-Special Key: HCX9
-Additional Info: I am a busy person, I have / am getting a job, also have a family to take care of, so I am not always able to be on. I sometimes get confused with forms so I apologize for any miss placed posts, or topics by me. I would also like to say that reaching me on this form site may be hard, I will try to get on and be part of the community. To further your options of reaching me I would like to give you a few ways of contacting me.
yahoo: [email protected] & yahoo messenger
Gmail: [email protected]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
-IGN: x0xyber0x
-Bans: None
-Referrals: Blueice9, epicyomamma
-How I found you: I travel between servers looking for good ones to play in. I was playing in a server called Chaoscraft, they recommended this server. I looked this server up, read its rules, looked through your plug-in's. I am hoping this is a good server, it looks like it so far.
-Voted: No, I have not voted yet, however I do plan on voting. I only vote if the server is good, so far I have only played your guest server. I would like to see the main server and see if its worth voting for.
-EULA & ToS: I have read both of them, and I do agree to both of them.
-Reason I should be accepted: I am not going to tell you that if you accept me in I will boost your server, or get you more players. I am an honest player, who looks to enjoy a good server that is free on trolls, and player friendly. I look to just have fun, and respect others. I really hope I do get accepted. I am not looking to cause trouble, I just want to be able to enjoy the server you have provided.
-Special Key: HCX9
-Additional Info: I am a busy person, I have / am getting a job, also have a family to take care of, so I am not always able to be on. I sometimes get confused with forms so I apologize for any miss placed posts, or topics by me. I would also like to say that reaching me on this form site may be hard, I will try to get on and be part of the community. To further your options of reaching me I would like to give you a few ways of contacting me.
yahoo: [email protected] & yahoo messenger
Gmail: [email protected]

Reviewing - Sorry but you will need to check back on your own application. We will not go out of our way to contact you about anything.