• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{The Godly Order of the Demon Slayers} (GODS) Anti-Evil/Righteous Good [8+]

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
[Guild page always under construction]
NOTE 12-24-12: GodSlayer Pwnzy will be on leave for a few days due to the new update breaking all his mods and a 3 day family Christmas trip etc. All current Slayer Lords are in charge, they can accept new members and rank up existing one. However, no NEW Slayer Lords until my return. The fate of good is in your hands Slayers.
~+The Godly Order of the Demon Slayers+~
{GODS}
~+~
+INTRO+
After being on the server for a day or so, the average herocraft player will begin to understand that a large amount of Evil stands against them to thwart them in their attempt at adventuring through the world. This can lead to a series of killings and ganking and, while very frustrating, can actually add depth to the game by adding risk to reward challenge. The young hero is faced with choosing Good, Neutral or Evil to survive. Respectively, relying on allies/faith, wealth/influence or madness/power. Good tries to thwart evil by just means and this leads to a usual balance. It is when there is an unbalance in forces that nature creates a new force to restore balance. The Godly Order of the Demon Slayers, or simply The GODS or the Slayers, are a new force that is culminating to restore an unbalanced map; a map writhing with Evil. We do not claim to be a good guild by nature, though politically we stand for Righteous Good, our practices are that of Evil. We are the force that uses Evil against Evil. The splash of venom that becomes the Anti-Venom and kills the disease. We are an Anti-Evil guild, using all tactics necessary to cleanse the shadows from within. We are the official Good PvP guild of The Order of the Star under King Xexorian. We are Bastions first Guild dedicated solely to systematically culling all Evil in the land by any and all means. We are Anti-Venom, the disease to kill all disease.
~+~
+GOALS+
+Systematically uprooting and controlling the Evil of the server using the step-by-step program outlined at the guild base
+Gank Prevention-A big goal of ours, we'er dedicated to hearing the cries of those in need and stopping their assailants with a blunt hand
+Raiding all Evil, doing generally Evil things ONLY to Evil players, being Upstanding citizens of Good, who punish Evil with Evil itself
+Slaying Demons
~+~​
+OUR RANKS+​
(16+ members in total)
-The GodSlayer- The founder and leader of The Slayers (The Man to Slay the Gods, The 13th Lord)​
GodSlayer Pwnzy, The Stoner
-The Slayer Lords- The Council of Thirteen (The Holy Council, 4 spots still open)​
Slayer Lord Jazza, Slayer Lord Diavolo, Slayer Lord Kenneth Chow,
Slayer Lord Cool Breeze, Slayer Lord RoadKill, Slayer Lord Cazor,
Slayer Lord BFI, Slayer Lord Jaif
-The Demon Slayers- The Elite Slayers of Evil (Rank achieved only to Anti-Evil PvP Heroes)​
Demon Slayer DreamCycler
-The Slayers (of Evil)- The Hands of controlled Vengeance (Regulars, Proven Anti-Evil worth)​
Slayer Pigfeathers, Slayer Doogler, Slayer Wildarm
-The Slayer Initiates- Those studying the secrets of Anti-Evil (Just joined and have proven noone)​
Initiate Nick, Initiate Dragon, Initiate PopGuy​
-The Exiled- Any Slayer who breaks one of the 3 Holy Laws of the GODS (Kill on Sight)​
~+~​
+LAWS+
  1. Act with Honor in all aspects.
  2. NEVER harm anyone Good or Innocent.
  3. Help ANY player getting harassed by Evil, whether it be seen or reported to you.
-As a Slayer, you break one of these Holy Laws, and you are Exiled-​
~+~​
+BECOMING A SLAYER+​
-In an application below, answer the following-​
+Why do you want to be a Slayer?
+Have you ever slain Evil?
+Why do you wish to slay Evil?
+What does it mean to be a Good player?
+Are you ready to face the judgement of The GODS?
-All Slayers must change their alignment to Anti-Evil once accepted, whether your past be Good, Neutral or Evil. New Slayers must meet up with a Slayer Lord in game and be taken to the Hall of the Slayers to be briefed on the plans and strategies of the GODS. All Slayers are encouraged to be in a town in the Order of the Star Kingdom, whether the kingdom Good or Neutral, you are now a force of Anti-Evil! It is however, acceptable to be in another town not in the OS, if previously worked out with the current GodSlayer. Regardless of your town, it must not be Evil and you now are a Force of the OS.​
~+~​
+REQUIREMENTS+​
+Initiate-PvP Trainee; Once proven in game of dedication towards Good and spirit against Evil you will become a Slayer Initiate; No level Requirements.​
+Slayer-PvP Adept; Must have shown PvP enthusiasm and skill in game to one of the Holy 13, must have undergone a sufficient amount of training as an Initiate, with the GodSlayer and the Slayer Lord of their division; Level 20+ Specced Req​
+Demon Slayer-PvP Expert; Must have achieved any number of Anti-Evil feats, i.e. Known Good Heroism, Slaying a high ranking Evil, Slaying a high amount of Evil etc; Level 40+ Specced Req​
+Slayer Lord-Council Member; Must be chosen as a Hero of notable worth and talent and undergo the Slayer Lord ceremony, outside of the Church of Entun, only 12 seats in the Holy Council; Master Level Required​
+GodSlayer-Leader/Founder; The current Leader​
~+~​
+OUTRO+​
-The GODS know of Evil. Evil has stabbed us, gutted us, lived in us, and thrived around us. We know Evil will never never stop, for Evil cannot be kiled; but Evil can be controlled. The Slayers are controlled Evil, and will become the leading PvP force of Good on Bastion.​
We are the Anti-Venom, We are the Anti-Evil.​

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
This guild is officially endorsed by Skyforge and the Order of the Star, and by it's patron organization, the Church of Entun. God save the King!

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Under the Church of Entun, and for the glory of the Order of the Star, The Demon Slayers are here to mercilessly persecute all Evil! and all while looking so damn good hoho

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This guild is officially endorsed by Skyforge and the Order of the Star, and by it's patron organization, the Church of Entun. God save the King!
How can God save xexo when Pwnzy claims to have slain God? :eek:

The fact that the Church of Entun who worships the God killed by pwnzy supports this guild confuses me.

All members have to join OS to be a part of the guild? Well there goes your chance in succeeding :/

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3

The fact that the Church of Entun who worships the God killed by pwnzy supports this guild confuses me.

All members have to join OS to be a part of the guild? Well there goes your chance in succeeding :/
I am not in OS :/

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

How do you know we're not polytheists and that pwnzy killed another god? Or that pwnzy's title means he is such a great pvper as to be capable of killing a god? And as jazza pointed out, you don't need to be in the OS to join this guild.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
How do you know we're not polytheists and that pwnzy killed another god? Or that pwnzy's title means he is such a great pvper as to be capable of killing a god? And as jazza pointed out, you don't need to be in the OS to join this guild.
I took everything from the original post...

''All slayers are required to be in a town in Order of the Star kingdom''

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm I missed that part. Well it's clearly not enforced. I'd have to say that anyone who wished to fight Evil could join this guild, as long as they are not themselves Evil. There are currently no neutral town listed as Evil on our books.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmm I missed that part. Well it's clearly not enforced. I'd have to say that anyone who wished to fight Evil could join this guild, as long as they are not themselves Evil. There are currently no neutral town listed as Evil on our books.
Should probably edit the OP then to avoid confusion

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry for the confusion guys, will update.
The guild post was written more as prose than anything, because, *big surprise GASP*, ol Pwnzy happens to enjoy writing.
Anyways to be in the guild you can be of any alignment, you just have to be ready to change and devote your time to the cause of Anti-Evil. I'll make a Req's section, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN THE OS TO JOIN. sorry for any confusion.

Oh and Wolever had it right about the God killing thing :p
The theme in our Lore is that The GODS leader is known as The GodSlayer, the one that the Gods of of church have recognized to leader humans in the crusade on Demonkind.

BUT I ASSURE ALL GOOD HEROES, I have only, and would only, ever Slay an Evil Malevolent God ;P
The GODS are the hand of the God of our church of Entun, and we are the Force that will carry the OS to victory!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
+Why do you want to be a Slayer? Why would I not want to?
+Have you ever slain Evil? I am starting to power level Wizard, will be slaying evil soon :)
+Why do you wish to slay Evil? I wish to annihilate the evil that plages Herocraft.
+What does it mean to be a Good player? It means to be a player with great honor, and a player who is respected.
+Are you ready to face the judgement of The GODS? Yes

I hope this is fine.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
auto-accepted Jaif. And since you are a known hero of good in the Kingdom you are placed in the rank Slayer Lord.
Your judgment: The Gods are pleased, serve with wisdom and Slay all Evil!
Welcome to The GODS!

Dragonfeu

Coal
Why do you want to be a Slayer?: Cause I love kicking evil's butt
Have you ever slain Evil?: Not that much cause I'm usually at a low lvl so Evil tends to slay me
Why do you wish to slay Evil: To protect the innocent!
What does it mean to be a good player: Play with honour, set examples and become well respected
Are you ready to face the judgement of the GODS?: HELL YEAH!

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Dragonfeu This application expemplifies the upbeat spirit, and Evil- Slaying type attitude we look for in the quintessential Slayer Initiate. While the app was a bit under worded, this kind of Enthusiasm, is what we want in Slayer Initiates, here in The GODS.

Prepeare to change over the next few weeks as you will be carved and chizzled into a thriving, Evil slaying, battle-sworn, Slayer of Evil!
Over the next week, when a Slayer lord who is in your division or I, is online, we will begin training you in our secret arts of Anti-Evil, you will soon be full fledged Slayer. Welcome aboard lad! :)
-GodSlayer Pwnzy, may The GODS Save the King!

popguy778

Coal
+Why do you want to be a Slayer? I just love slaying Evil Players.
+Have you ever slain Evil? Yes, But that was along time ago.....
+Why do you wish to slay Evil? So that the new players can actually play in this server.
+What does it mean to be a Good player? Treat others with respect and listen to the rules.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
popguy778 ,Welcome to The Slayers.
You are now an Initiate, talk to either me or a Slayer Lord in game for the Base coords :D
Slay Evil!

Konurb

TNT
+Why do you want to be a Slayer? To destroy evil and it's followers from Herocraft.
+Have you ever slain Evil? No, but Im ready to
+Why do you wish to slay Evil? They have taken things from players so we will take from them.
+What does it mean to be a Good player? It means to fight for what is right and to respect and listen to the rules.