• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Cookie Thread

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The idea of this thread is to give everyone who posts here a lot of the Cookie rating things. Post to enter, who ever has the most at 6pm Est Sunday the 17th is the winner!
Try to keep your posts minimal so its easy to count, and dont post more then once. Have a good time and see you on Sunday!

One more rule, Only rank three posts with Cookies, Choose your favorite person!
this is going to end up as a popularity contest :p but still fun.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
images

chunky-chocolate-gobs-l.jpg

images

full_3109_35133_BestCookieDoughRecipe_1.jpg

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Once upon a time, there was a sugared Cheerio named SirYumsAlotTheSixth. SirYumsAlotTheSixth had a very sweet soul, and could only be matched in a hardcore game of chocolate marshmellows by the one and only, sweety miss white chocolate apple the third! The two went off to their match in the cookie cake dome and loaded their frosted tarts with chocolate masrshmellows. After five thousand, six hundred and seventy three rounds, M.SugarBerryPopTart declaired Sweety miss white chocolate the third the winner!

The end. :D

Weikauno

Coder
Do you know what I made today? Nope, not cake, or pie, or eggs, or a cheeseburger. I made some cookies. Seriously, I did make cookies. They smell of chocolate. They were made through the fire and flames, extreme churning, and scooping on to a tray, with a terribly breaking scoop. Once they were finished, they smelt as good and as efficient as any ore.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I find this thread a bit creepy, but I guess I'll point out that I ate some cookies (at least I think they are) today.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Heh, I don't need anymore cookies.
Back when I was mastering my first craft I made 10 double chests of cookies!
I think a few of those double chests are still full.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Heh, I don't need anymore cookies.
Back when I was mastering my first craft I made 10 double chests of cookies!
I think a few of those double chests are still full.

If I get more then 20 people rating me yummy I will most likely have to go to spawn and through out 13,000 cookies