• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Minecraft 1.5 for Herocraft RPG Server!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Heroes!

We've tested and we believe everything is ready. Herocraft will be updating to Minecraft 1.5 tonight around 8PM CST. The full release notes will be pushed when Herocraft 4.90 is ready. (Including nameable pets for those with the perk!)

http://hc.to/modpack - will be updated at 8PM - please note that macromod/keybinds may not be fully ready yet.

This friday there will be a Nether reset for new blocks/materials so be ready for that as well!
slider.png
Make sure to vote for us http://hc.to/vote !
Two new social-pets in http://hc.to/store - the Creeper and ElectroCreeper!

Here's the patch notes:
  • Allow Enchanters to enchant with Protection on Armor (list here)
  • Add messages when entering/leaving safe zones.
  • Adjust the Arena timer from 2.5 minutes to 30 seconds.
  • Adjust combat timer to 15s from 10s (testing for hero mod)
  • Add back in DragonTravel for T7+ supporters- Alator | Danda
  • Resorted the voting sites of http://hc.to/vote to include the most ranked sites!
  • Resolved forum issues.
  • http://hc.to/store now accepts Credit Card/Debit Cards via 2Checkout payments!
  • DragonTravel speed increased by 20%
  • Slime hp reduced to 200 hp | Lavaslime hp reduced to 300 hp.
  • Fixed eating food causing a small damage on the regen start.
  • Herogates can now be used to jump to 1500's at the nexus - costs coin unless T5+ Supporter
  • Adjust forum ratings and remove negative ratings.
  • Actively blocking once again reduces damage.
  • Resolved issues with DragonTravel not working sometimes because of anti-cheat.
  • Upgrade to Libigot 1.5 r0.1 (Thanks @Libigot team!)
  • Implement hooks for Breeding | Beacons (For future use)
  • Implement an Entity Range Tracking lag-fix to have mobs take less time on the CPU.
  • Arrow/Bow Enchants now affect damage.
  • Hopefully resolve Slime hp increases.
  • Arrow damage is now normalized (no more x5 arrow shots!)
  • Pets can now be custom-named if you have the perk from hc.to/store
  • New social-pets (Creeper|Electro Creeper) are now available in the store.
  • Dropper granted to Engineer (30)
  • Hopper granted to Engineer (30)
  • Daylight Sensors granted to Engineer (40)
  • Redstone Comparator to Engineer (25)
  • Activator Rail granted to Mason (15)
  • Trapped Chest granted to Mason (45)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
When this is rolled out, all of us with 1.4.7 clients won't be able to log in. Rumblestikk - Is there a new .jar on the way at hc.to/jar? Are Optifine, REI's, and HeroMod ready for 1.5?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
When this is rolled out, all of us with 1.4.7 clients won't be able to log in. Rumblestikk - Is there a new .jar on the way at hc.to/jar? Are Optifine, REI's, and HeroMod ready for 1.5?
The hc.to/jar will no longer be updated but rather the hc.to/modpack (the spiritual successor to Rumblestikk's jar thread) will be updated swiftly and surely as soon as Herocraft is updated to 1.5 (We do have control over that ;)) Rest assured most of the mods will be updated minus a few mods such as possibly VoxelMenu or Optifine as that will not work with ModLoader/Forge just yet (also 1.5.1 is on its way to be released this week so plenty of mod developers have been waiting for 1.5.1 release to actually update).

I hope this helps :D

c12095

Holy Shit!
Theres a really good chance this is going to screw over the tournament this weekend...

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Omg Do we really have to update? Tbh I think this will piss off more players than it will make happy. It isnt so hard to unupdate but it is hard to update all your mods. This will screw over the tourney so hard and everyone will be upset. I looks like heromod isnt going to be updated any time soon. I feel like we are rushing into this update when most mods that people rely on arn't rushing into this update. I believe we should take like another week for the mods to catch up and to make sure everyone works. We all want the new features on HC but I would rather have my trust mods like Optifine and Heromod ;)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yes... YES!... time to begin construction of the doom and misery that is the dungeon mobs and traps!

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
this is sort of a dumb thing to do when you are about to host a PvP tourny, what do you expect them to use their skills with

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Surely we can wait until just after tourny to update? It's not efficient to make us update now.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
no one will have keybinds until that time.

Heromod is ready. It's macromod that isn't.
this is sort of a dumb thing to do when you are about to host a PvP tourny, what do you expect them to use their skills with
*coughs*
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...teloader-for-147/page__st__6400#entry21426459

It's not a "stable" build but it works

See why can I always find these things in less than 5 mins but everyone always complains that they don't exist? :/

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

Macros 0.9.8.1 for Minecraft 1.5 (Pre-release)

I noticed that yesterday, but let me put this in here on his first post.

PLEASE NOTE
I am waiting for 1.5.1 later this week to release the final update, info about a pre-release for Minecraft 1.5 can be found here.

While it might be as you said "Not a Stable build" with the PvP tourny coming up I don't think a non-stable build will cut it, let alone I'm not going to be blamed if something goes wrong and people still cant use their keybinds or crash during the tourny.

I try to make sure everything works smoothly before its released. I'll test it out to see if anything major can be spotted before we push it, the best bet is that we give it a try, I'm not promising anything to anyone though. I.E. Its possible it wont work so don't get your hopes up.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
From what I've tested it only seems to be some issues with the scripting. I've not noticed anything major yet with crashing or standard keybinding issues.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
From what I've tested it only seems to be some issues with the scripting. I've not noticed anything major yet with crashing or standard keybinding issues.

Okay. Gabi says he has a working update for it, but I'm still stressing we test it. Thanks for the info though Danda :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Okay. Gabi says he has a working update for it, but I'm still stressing we test it. Thanks for the info though Danda :)
I'm not arguing that you shouldn't lol. I'm just saying that it exists where some people were saying there was nothing.