• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guardians of the Mountain] NEUTRAL [13]

|:Guardians of the Mountain:|

We are a fairly sized guild bent on hollowing out mountains and digging tunnels to everywhere that we want to go. We help newbie players, and slay those you live off of their fear. If you are new to HeroCraft, just message one of our members (down below) and we will not hesitate to help you. Although you must apply to get into the guild, and you may not be accepted, we will gladly help you out if you are in need. We already have one fully hollowed-out mountain, and we NEED YOUR HELP with the neighboring one!

Gladio iustitiae pax esse
"Peace be with the sword of justice"​

Headquarters:
We will not freely give away the coordinates for the Headquarters, for fear of raids, but we have one, and it is quite large. There is a lobby, bedrooms, halls, hidden chest compartments, anything a new player might want. If you are not satisfied, tell us. For those who to join, we will PM you with the coordinates.

Objectives:
We wish to make our guild hall much larger, as well as hunt mobs and protect the Headquarters from both mob attacks and attacks from other players. We will retaliate, and if we see anyone meaninglessly attacking/griefing a weaker player/base, we will go after them. However, we are not good because we will not go in search of evil guilds to fight, and we will occasionally raid other neutral guilds.

Wars:
To declare war on our guild, post a message in the War forums: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/war.31/
And tag the council members in the post.

Why you should join:
We live in a hollowed out mountain, with many resources, a tree farm, multiple mines, a huge farm (Cocoa, wheat, pumpkins, melons, carrots, potatoes, and sugarcane), an archery range, a feasting hall, a Pvp training arena, and much, much more!

This guild's purpose is to slay evildoers, to earn money to protect newbies, and help newbies defend themselves. So if you like being evil, camping at graveyards, and killing unprepared newbies, don't join this Guild!

Taxes:
Yes, we have taxes. But before you start crying, let us explain.

-The first month you enter the guild there is no need for you to pay taxes. However, donations are welcomed.
-The second month onward, you will need to pay taxes at 10 coins a week.
-Tax payments are due EVERY TUESDAY!
-Pay your taxes to Bart900 or Awsumguy75321 by using: /money pay <Playername> <Amount of Coins>
-Also 1/3 of your crafted gold and mined gold should be donated if possible.
-Not paying for the taxes for 3 weeks with out noticing and confirmed by the guild will result a kick.

Tax money is used to you and your guild members' benefit!
Tax money is used for buying lwc chests and doors, as well as buying armor, weapons and resources for needy people and other guild members.

If you continue to stay inside the guild even after we kick you, you will be treated as an enemy raider, and will be attacked on sight if you are inside of the guild.

Guild Rules:
  1. Obey all server rules
  2. No stealing, pvping and griefing your own guild member (Unless it is a training session), those who do and did not ask will get a warning , and then if it happens again, it will result in a kick.
  3. Skirmishes and arena duels are allowed, as long as everyone involved agrees to it.
  4. No killing players whose level is lower than you, unless they attack you first, or if there was some other provocation.
  5. Help out in the help or the tour channel if you know how to help!
  6. If there is any animal in the farm, don't kill it unless told too by a member of the council!
  7. Ask before taking anything inside of a chest which is not free access!
  8. Kill graveyard campers if you run by any!
  9. No graveyard camping.
  10. Collect bounties on evil people, towns and guilds
  11. Protect targets who have bounties on them and who are good
  12. Obey the council.
  13. Protect the HeadQuarters from attacks of all types.
  14. Becoming inactive for two weeks without notifying the council members first will result a kick.
Application for entry:
  1. What is your In-Game-Name?
  2. What is your timezone?
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each?
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder?
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild?
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes?
  7. Referrals?
  8. Are you whitelisted? (If so, please provide the link to your whitelist application)
  9. Why do you want to join this guild?
  10. Any additional info we should know?
Alliances:
Townships: SkyForge, Newerth
Guilds: Dragon Fire

Current Members:
19287.jpg

Awsumguy75321
21165.jpg

Bart900
20912.jpg

Cpreo
21136.jpg

Cylf
20588.jpg

Hopper22m
21126.jpg

Konurb
21007.jpg

MineShaftCraft1
22280.jpg

Pineapplemango64
21004.jpg

Rafi223
20719.jpg

SkyHigh9181
18849.jpg

TheBlackReaper13
20457.jpg

Thomasyeung9999
21803.jpg

Zenon
17091.jpg
Rodrigolol1999

Officials and Positions:

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And also please edit the Fic is Bart, sic is awsum, and tic is me. We will be the one who accepts apps.
also just to say that taxes will be required to help new players to have lwc and help our guild to operate.
Bart pm the tax info to him and some of the frules too thanks for making the thread anyways.

And also please edit the Fic is Bart, sic is awsum, and tic is me. We will be the one who accepts apps.
also just to say that taxes will be required to help new players to have lwc and help our guild to operate.
Bart pm the tax info to him and some of the frules too thanks for making the thread anyways.
Fic sic and tic? What the heck does that mean?

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Good luck with the guild guys hope you gain more allies, But you can always count on SkyForge to help you out!
-SkyForge Veteran Mikey

Konurb

TNT
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? Konurb
  2. What is your timezone? GMT
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each Wizard level 9 and Crafter level 11
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I think I can contribute my fighting skills against enemies.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I feel good about paying taxes which helps the guild.
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? I have been looking for a guild for a long time and I would like to contribute my skills to the guild.

3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each Wizard level 9 and Crafter level 11
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I think I can contribute my fighting skills against enemies.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I feel good about paying taxes which helps the guild.
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? I have been looking for a guild for a long time and I would like to contribute my skills to the guild.

Even though I am not I proctor, I will be reviewing this app and then reporting to a Guardians proctor.
Reviewing...

EDIT: For clarification: Wizard, or Caster?
awsumguy75321 bart900 thomasyeung9999

IGN:Konurb
Your current path and level: Wizard level 2
Town you are currently in: Camelot
Specializes (Building,killing etc): Killing

This was your app for another guild, The Survivors. You do realize that you can only be a member of one guild at a time? Either don't hope for acceptance here, remove your application to The Survivors, or tell The Survivors that you cannot join. However, I am glad to know you are from Camelot.

EDIT: I realize that the guild is in the graveyard, but still, just please remove the application, or use strike-through through it.

FURTHER EDIT: Now, you are in SkyForge, are you not? ;) That's my location as well. When you need to get to the guild, I'll lead you there from SF.
awsumguy75321 bart900 thomasyeung9999

Okay, I'm fine with you so far, but you need to get on friendly grounds with SkyForge. As long as you do so, I'm fine with you being in the guild.
awsumguy75321 bart900 thomasyeung9999 - I approve. Accepted?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I checked ur profile and it seems ok, I personally will accept this, but I need to ask Bart and awsum too. But I think you are pretty good, did you cancel your guild app to the survivors? If yes reply to this please.